SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Order Processing -Our website accepts orders 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We process orders during our hours of operation Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm, excluding holidays. Orders placed before 2PM PST will be processed the same working day. Orders placed after 2PM PST, or on a weekend, will be processed the next business day.
Shipping -We offer FEDEX Ground, FEDEX Next Day Air and FEDEX 2nd Day Air delivery to P.O. and F.P.O Boxes. A small handling fee includes the cost of preparing your shipment, selecting, and packaging the products you’ve purchased. Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Usual delivery time for UPS Ground is 2-7 working days, depending on your distance from our Southern California location.
For international orders, please allow 3-5 business days for Worldwide Expedited Service to most locations. International rates and shipping charges will apply. You may/may not receive a separate duty charge/bill directly from customs (separate from Stitch Lab LA), depending on the importing policies of your country. We are not responsible for any applicable duties or import custom fees.
Free Shipping -Orders placed on Stitchlabla.com with a subtotal of $100 or greater will be eligible for free shipping within the United States. Shipping discount does not apply to past purchases, FEDEX 2nd Day Air, FEDEX Next Day Air, or to any shipping destinations outside the United States. Shipping discount is automatic at checkout, and no code is required. Shipping discount is valid for group orders and or bulk purchase orders.
Embroidered Items -Many of our customers opt for custom embroidery. This requires some extra time. If you’ve selected custom embroidery, please allow an additional 7-10 business days before it ships. This includes orders in which the customer has opted for expedited shipping (Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air). If your order includes more than one item, your entire order will be shipped when your embroidery portion is complete. In addition to any standard embroidery we can offer a customized service to support your needs. Please understand that we cannot accept returns or exchanges on embroidered items once approved. For any altered garments that are embroidered (a change to the design of the garment) we cannot accept returns or refund once we have initiated the process. Please see additional information covered on our embroidery page.
Exchange & Return Policy – We want you to love your Stitch Lab LA products. If you are not completely satisfied, we will issue a full credit on returns processed with 30 days. To process a return:
- Step 1 – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return.
- Step 2 – We will email you a pre-paid return shipping label (that’s right, it’s on us).
- Step 3 – Return items in the original packaging or something similar and include a copy of the original packing slip with Order Number.
Please note the following related to any exchange or returns:
- We cannot accept returns on embroidered items. If you are unsure about sizing or style preference, we suggest that you place your first order without embroidery.
- All sales of “Clearance” items are final and may be eligible for exchange, however we cannot issue refunds on these items.
- Garments are to be returned in excellent condition – without stains, makeup, or soiling of any kind – just as you would want to receive your order. By law, all garments returned must be clean; please wash all soiled garments prior to returning for repair or any reason.
- Returns and exchanges between 30 and 180 days from the date of purchase require the customer to pay for return shipping.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges after 180 days from the original order date.
- Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return if it has clearly been worn, laundered, or excessively soiled.
Warranty Detail – We will warranty all non-clearance items from any manufacturer flaws, defects or failures for 12 months after the date the garment was originally shipped. We reserve the right to refuse warranty on any item that appears to be damaged by misuse, modification or repair.
Questions – All emails are received and/or replied to by a customer service representative, who understand the intricacies of medical apparel. Have a question about our scrubs or lab coats? Not sure about sizing? Send an email to email@example.com.
Bulk Ordering & Price Quotes -If you are interested in purchasing our products in large quantities or are in need of a special RFQ, we will be more than happy to provide you with a customized price quote. Please contact our sales team firstname.lastname@example.org for a special quote.
Sales Tax – If you reside in California or Texas and are not a reseller or tax free governmental agency, we are required to add applicable sales tax.
Backorders -You will be promptly informed by email of delivery dates for garments that are back-ordered. Other items in your order, if available, will be shipped immediately. There is no additional shipping charge for backordered items. We apologize for any inconvenience if your selected items are not currently available.
Website Errors -There may be occasional, accidental errors found on our website. We reserve the right to make corrections in the event of a misprint or change.